The Queensland University of Technology’s Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety -Queensland (CARRS-Q) are pleased to invite you to the second international conference on Occupational Safety in Transport, to be held at the Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia between 18-19 September 2014.
Given the success of the 2012 conference, this conference will again be a multi-disciplinary event featuring representatives from all facets of transport safety, including road safety, aviation and watercraft, defence, rail, fleets and associated fields. Themes will be varied and cover topics such as:
- Transport Safety Culture and Management
- Technology for the Improvement of Safety, Systems and Behaviour
- Transport Related Impairments and Return to Work Assessment Processes
- Industry Logistics and Transport Safety Risk
- Developing and Evaluating Safety Programs
- Transport Safety Innovations, Challenges and Opportunities
Designed to encourage a strong program of both industry and academic presentations, keynote speakers will be drawn from both Australia and overseas, and bring new and innovative research and practice to the conference.
Who should attend:
- Fleet managers/coordinators
- Workplace health and safety officers
- Researchers and practitioners
- Policy and process developers
- Vehicle manufacturers
- Local and State government representatives
- Technology manufacturers and developers
- Transport Logistics and Operations specialists
Make sure you diarise OSIT2014! We look forward to seeing you at the Gold Coast in September!
Click here to view the conference program